17 Questions To Ask A Girl You Like Over Text
More often than not, it happens that you go clueless when it comes to text a girl. No matter how much you like her, or love her, you still get no idea about what you should be texting her. If that’s the case with you, then here’s a compilation of 17 questions to ask a girl you like over text.
Texting is one such activity that can make your relationship grown soon and blossom, just the way you’d want it to. By texting her, you can make sure you’re with her, although you are not. There’s no way she is ever going to feel alone, as you will always be with her on text, and that is what will make her fall for you even more. But the problem is that most of the guys go blank after ‘Hi-hello’. So, what to do?
Don’t worry, we have relationship advice for you in the form of a list of 17 questions to ask a girl you like over text, which have been classified as per their nature.
Before initiating text conversation with a girl, keep one thing in your mind that you must not, at any point of time, sound pushy or blabber mouth. Most of the girls hate guys, who talk more, or are pushy!
Start texting with ‘Hi’ or ‘Hello’. If she does not respond instantaneously, then wait for a while. Most of the guys do not have the patience to wait, and they unknowingly start to annoy her by sending one after another text. This is not the right way to chat with a girl via text. There’s always a possibility that she could be busy! Once she gets annoyed from you, no relationship advice can help you then.
Anyways, let’s now jump to the main topic. Here are few casual questions that you can ask a girl you like over text:
- What is the meaning of your name?
- What is your zodiac sign?
- How many siblings you are?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your best vacation place?
- What is your favorite color, movie or book?
- What kind of music you like?
- What is your favorite food?
- Who is your best friend?
You can use these questions in the early phase of the conversation. These will keep her involved (as these are about her) and also get you plentiful of information about her, which you can use while you be with her.
Since you are done with the basic round of conversation, now is the time to make her feel more comfortable. So ask her:
- If given a chance, where would she like to go and enjoy a month long vacation?
- If given a chance, who (that person could be anyone) would she like to scare on the night of Halloween?
- If she was asked to do something really funny, what would she do?
Now, as she is comfortable, and is completely involved with you in the conversation, you should take the conversation to next level. For that, you can ask her questions, like:
- What do you like in a guy?
- What could be the most romantic thing you could do with your boyfriend?
- If you had to describe me in one word, what would be that word?
- If someone asks you for a date, what place you’d like to go?
- Do you like me? Why (in any case)?
Answers to these questions will make her little intimate and moreover, you will also get to know if you are someone she would like to go ahead with, or in other sense, what are the points that you will need to have in you, in order to make her fall for you.